Print is here to stay, as Unions are using print materials to advertise their organization, communicate with members and more.
Despite what some may say, print is far from dead. In fact, when it comes to marketing, there are ways print can stand out from digital communication.
You’re probably thinking that this will take up a lot of your time, and we get that. We don’t want to add additional work to you’re already busy life. You’re in and out of the office, you may not trust yourself writing, and quite frankly, you’re way too busy. This is why LaborTools powered by BMA Media Group wants to help you create effective print materials without you having to stress about the ins and outs of the process.
Why is print effective?
- Print is tangible. You can carry it with you, leave it on a desk, allow others to review when convenient.
- Branding opportunities. This can bring awareness, credibility and repetition to your organization.
- Print can help sustain your customer retention.
- People still enjoy holding something in their hands. This long-lasting effect is still relevant.
At BMA, we have a marketing team that is proficient in writing, including dynamic word choice, grammar and spelling, while our award-winning designers create visual pieces that grab your audience's attention.
Together we can create and print unique content, with quick turnaround times so you can receive your materials in a timely fashion. Currently, BMA produces the following print pieces, regularly, for various union clients;
- Newsletters (Digital and print): These vary from 1-4 pages that our team designs, writes and distributes
- Magazines: Our design team creates and designs quarterly magazines for numerous organizations, both at a Local and International level, that provide critical membership communication
- Newspapers (The Labor Citizen is distributed monthly, printed at Ohio’s only union pressroom)
We can also provide smaller pieces such as: brochures, posters, signs, banners, informational packets, business cards and more!
If you are interested in partnering with BMA Media Group to get started on creating print marketing pieces for your organization, reach out to us today!
LaborTools powered by BMA Media Group is used to help strengthen our union client’s organizations. From working with unions from the local level to the international, with training funds and labor management partnerships, as well as other labor organizations, BMA has experience with organizations of all sizes. We are here to create and implement unique and customized marketing campaigns for our clients.
At BMA, we offer services in the following categories: union event services (from writing the history of your union to executing the logistics of an event,) video production, website design, union marketing campaigns, print and broadcast advertising, social media management, development of print materials, building trades industry education, labor public relations and crisis management, union merchandise, as well as strategic branding and marketing of union organizations.
BMA Media Group is a Union Building Trades Contractor, signatory with International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union Local 673 and International Union of Painters and Allied Trades DC 6 / Sign Display and Allied Trades Local 639. BMA Media Group is also signatory with AFTRA and an affiliate contractor of the Cleveland Chapter of NECA.